Dawn
The last few months have been rather hectic with the whole real job thing.  Most days I'm busy with just running a business.  It's not helped matters that I went back to college and have two minions either.   The good news is, I've managed to get through 2 classes, and I'm working on the 3rd one now.  I just got my first paper back and got an A.  Not too shabby for not doing the college thing for, yeah, we're not going to talk about how long it's been.  So if any of you ladies are thinking about going back to get a degree or finish one, do it.  It can be done.  Choose your college and degree wisely though.

Now, to the point of this post.  As if there ever is a true point to any of these posts...
Spring is just around the corner, and already sprung for those of your in the warmer climates.  It will start warming here over the next month or two so I've put together an entire month of outfits, based on 15 standard items from my closet.  Each week I'll post a weeks worth of outfits  from what I have pictured below, including weekend wear.
Yes, I know I have more than 15 here, shoes, bags, accessories and undies don't count, or we'd all be walking around half naked.

Spring Wardrobe for 30 Days of Outfits!

If you'd like to play along, clean out your closet, and find some things that can sub in for what I have pictured.  Not every body looks good in the same colors and styles, so use what works for you!

I'll see you all next week with outfits - Week 1!

0 Responses

Post a Comment