Dawn
I don't know about the rest of you, but this time of year I'm always plagued by what to wear.  It's not really warm enough to wear short sleeves, and not cold enough for long sleeves all day.  I end up laying cardigans and or trench coats to stay comfortable while still looking chic.
work to dinnerI belong to a great womens group, we meet up for coffee or dinner once a month.  Some of us are working professionals, some are SAHM's who just need their own brand of time out.  After a long day at work, it will be nice to get out and see them all again, have some adult conversation that doesn't involve nerdery, gaming, or IT at all.  I also like to dress up a bit and feel like a girl instead of the computer person that fixes stuff.  So, to that end, here is what I'll be wearing to work, or a very close approximation.  Polyvore doesn't mirror my closet exactly for some reason.
Oh, and dinner is at Piazza Sorrento this time.  A fabulous gluten free restaurant in Hershey, PA!
Labels: , |
0 Responses

Post a Comment