Dawn
Normally I do tutorials of some variety or another on Thursday.  It's been one of those weeks, so I'm doing something different today, and that's Ok.


So...it's Ok...

that I'm not very happy with my uncle right now.  IMO he's a total self serving turd, for what he's doing to my grandmother because he's more interested in her money than her well-being.

that I'm going to take this weekend and do something that's really just for me.

that all I really want today is to go back to bed and not wake up until the weekend.

that I love Pinterest like a fat kid loves cake.  Mmmmm....cake.

that I routinely fall asleep to documentaries on Netflix.

that I giggle every time I drive past the McCracken dental office down the street, and say "Release the McCracken!!"  (in my head, mostly).

that I'm VERY angry at mednet, the company contracted to do the pacemaker checks on Minion #1's pacemaker.  They have yet to send us a machine to do the remote checking even through they have been promising since April to do so.

that's I'm getting impatient for series 2 of Downton Abbey on Netflix - even if the king does refer to it as Downtown Abbey, as though it's a reality show about a hooker.

that I really do think that most days are a waste of a good outfit and the 5 minute makeup job I did that morning.

that I have a warped sense of humor.  For example:

I hope you sing it all day!


Labels: , |
4 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    sometimes days need a do-over ha. hopefully your day gets better :) super cute blog by the way! if you'd like to stop by mine I'm having a giveaway with a few fun things I think you'd like! have a great th!


  2. Becky Says:

    You can find Downton Abbey series 2 if you just google it :) that's how I watched it. I LOVE that show and can't wait for series 3!


    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com


  3. Alyssa Says:

    Hahaha, I still laugh when I hear McCracken too! I used to know someone with that last name and would snicker every time it was said.


  4. Becky M. Says:

    that I prefer talking to my dog than I do most humans.

    that I answer calls from unknown numbers in my best GLaDOS voice.

    that the cake really is a lie. :)


Post a Comment