- You must love it if you going to buy it. And I mean LOVE it. Not just say it'll do for now.
- Don't get attached to size. I'm a 2, 4, 6, 27, 36, 0, XS, S, and shoes 7.5, 8, 8.5 and 38.
- It must fit like it was made just for you.
- It must be of good to great quality.
- It must make you feel beautiful.
- It should be worth what you're paying for it.
I'm not an overly vain person, but I see enough people every day that have the 'given up' look going on. I can only hope that one day they go into their closet like I did a few years ago and say I don't feel beautiful (or totally badass, if you're a guy or a honey badger) in that.
The above is what we'll be wearing tomorrow. Many pieces are thrifted, a few were sales so awesome, I'm still gloating years later. But no matter what, I know I'm going to feel beautiful.
What did you wear today, and how do you feel?